top of page
Country Style Home

Home Insurance

Whether you own or rent, insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially.


When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company that is capable and cares.


As an independent insurance company, we can help you find the insurance that meets your needs and can provide the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, quality service and fair pricing.

In addition to traditional homes/circumstances, we provide insurance for new homes, mobile homes, renters, landlords and earthquake.


Depending on where you live - a house, apartment, or condominium - the right home insurance policy can provide you peace of mind as well as the money you need to repair or replace your home and/or belongings. It will also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal judgment against you.

Homeowners policies differ by which losses are covered, which coverages you choose, and what type of residence you own. You choose which policy is best for you, whether it's a comprehensive policy that cover losses such as fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism and theft of personal property, or whether it's a policy that covers only specified losses.

bottom of page